Introducing a new feature – Collaborative Blogging. Add a Blog as a tab to your workroom and work with your team to create knowledge base, wikis, internal publications, policy documents, news & events and other article-type resources.
You could categorize your posts and control the access permissions giving your team limited access to your blog.
Here are just some of the business use cases of collaborative blogging:
- Creating wikis & knowledge base for common problems and issues faced by employees in the organization.
- “How Tos” & Operating Manuals of Softwares, Equipments & Websites.
- Curating HR policies, appraisal processes, salary/stipend rules & schedule, recruitment process, job openings etc.
- Easy onboarding of new employees by providing them access to all the company policies, rules & other related information.
Sales / Marketing
- Sharing sales/marketing tips & tricks with the entire team.
- Collaborate Blogging on Sales trends, best seller products & geographies
- Curating Marketing Collaterals & Case Studies.
- Sharing Audit & Revenue reports with stakeholders
- Sharing Financial Health of the company with the senior executives with detailed cash in-hand & flow stats.